Organisation of Commerce and Management
Time : 3 Hours Marks : 100
Q. 1(A) Select the proper option from the options given below and rewrite the sentences:(5)
1. The liability of a sole trader is _________.
(a) Unlimited (b) Joint (c) Limited
2. Regular and prompt payment of taxes is the responsibility of a business towards _________.
(a) Shareholders (b) Government (c) Employees
3. The Consumer Protection Act was passed in _________.
(a) 1920 (b) 1956 (c) 1986
4. Henry Fayol recommended _________ principles of Management.
(a) 12 (b) 14 (c) 16
5. __________ factors of business environment can be controlled.
(a) Political (b) Internal (c) External
(B) Match the pairs from Group 'A' with Group 'B' : (5)
(C) Fill in the blanks and rewrite the sentences : (5)
1. Main object of a Co-operative organisation is to provide __________.
2. Business organizations are responsible to give __________ as fair return on
investment to the shareholders.
3. Central Consumer Protection Council is established by _________.
4. __________ is the first process of a business.
5. Earthquakes, storms, floods, volcanoes are the examples of __________ disaster.
Q. 2 Write short notes on any THREE of the following : (15)
1. Internal factors of Business Environment.
2. Social responsibilities of Business Organisations towards Customers.
3. Importance of co-ordinating. 4. Characteristics of Event Management.
XII (Commerce) Organisation Of Commerce And Management 90 March 2009
Q. 3 Distinguish between the following. (Any Three) : (15)
1. Public Enterprise and Private Enterprise..
2. District forum and State commission.
3. Planning and Organising.
4. Lower Level Management and Top Level Management.
Q. 4 State with reasons whether the following statements are TRUE or FALSE.
(Any THREE) : (15)
Maximisation of profits is the object of a Co- operative Society.
In India Consumer Movement is necessary.
Management principles are not essential for Efficient Management.
Disaster Management is an essential need of present world.
Q. 5 Write short answers of the following. (Any TWO) : (10)
1. State the importance of Business Environment.
2. State the importance of Directing.
3. State the advantages of Total Quality Management.
Q. 6 What do you mean by Partnership firm? State its merits and demerits. (10)
Define Joint Stock Company. Explain the features of Joint Stock Company.
Q.7 What is Management? Explain the importance of Management. (10)
Define Controlling and explain the importance of controlling.
Q. 8 State the responsibilities of Commercial Organisations towards Shareholders and Employees. (10)